Refrigeration Controls & Automation
We Design Efficient Automated Systems with Nonproprietary Software & Hardware
·¬ÇÑÖ±²¥ designs and integrates refrigeration automation systems with the highest efficiency and performance standards in the industry. Our automation engineers work closely with our mechanical experts to automate key business-critical systems. Automation ensures consistent uptime and performance while minimizing your operational costs and the workload associated with those systems, including:
- Refrigeration: compressors, condensers, chillers, and vessels
- Mechanical: variable frequency drives (VFDs), air handling units (AHUs), and modular machine rooms
- Supervisory applications: Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) / remote monitoring
How does automation from ·¬ÇÑÖ±²¥ work?
·¬ÇÑÖ±²¥ takes a proactive approach to improving your system uptime and performance. First, we design automation systems using approachable, non-proprietary software and hardware. Benefits include:
- Turnkey automation services from start to finish
- Custom design, fabrication, installation, startup, and commissioning
- Ongoing remote system monitoring and optimization
- 24/7/365 emergency repair, consulting and troubleshooting
Why partner with ·¬ÇÑÖ±²¥ for refrigeration automation?
·¬ÇÑÖ±²¥ is your end-to-end refrigeration solution partner. Our team of experts is uniquely positioned to provide extensive knowledge and expertise in optimizing your refrigeration systems. You not only benefit from 35 years of success in the field â€” you leverage our the body of knowledge gained from working with hundreds of clientsÌý and thousands of active systems.
As yourÌýpartner, we help you mitigate the risks associated with identifying and installing the best refrigeration technologies, then successfully integrate the correct systems with automation solutions that align with your long-term operational objectives. Best of all, we keep your business goals front of mind, providing operational support for the lifetime of your automation systems and equipment.
Donâ€™t overlook the potential of automationâ€”an opportunity to boost your long-term operational standards and success.
Contact one of our automation experts today to learn more about refrigeration automation with ·¬ÇÑÖ±²¥.Ìý