·¬ÇÑÖ±²¥ Site Selection Services
Comprehensive Site Identification and Evaluation
With a focus on maximizing efficiency, our final recommendation integrates both the quantitative cost impact of locations and qualitative operating conditions that are best suited for the clientâ€™s specific goals. We perform due diligence to initiate the purchase-sale agreement then, perform all environmental research, confirm zoning variance commitments, and initiate infrastructure development to certify a site is suitable for the intended use.
Comprehensive research & analysis
- Logistics modeling - We use advanced software to evaluate your critical supply chain and determine the ideal site search point and radius. This helps us to identify the most efficient and cost-effective locations for your new facility.
- Government incentives - We identify and offer assistance in applying for municipal incentives that can help to offset the cost of your new facility. We have a deep understanding of the various incentive programs available and can help you to maximize your savings.
- Manufacturing considerations - We analyze labor, waste management, ingredient vendors, packaging material availability, and inventory control to determine the best outcomes for our clients. This helps us to ensure that your new facility is well-positioned to succeed.
- Environmental assessment - WeÂ review any environmental monitoring procedures, identify environmental issues, and request geotechnical and survey information to determine soil conditions. This helps us to ensure that your new facility is built in a sustainable manner and that it meets all applicable environmental regulations.
- LEED and sustainability considerationsÂ - we help determine ifÂ LEED certification is relevant for your new facility, factoring in proximity to public transit and wetlands, as well as the availability of renewable energy sources. LEED certification can help to improve your facility's environmental performance and attract new customers.
- Costing - We estimate the development costs for the short list of potential sites to ensure a true and accurate comparison. This helps you to make the best decision about where to locate your new facility.
All site alternatives must stack up.
Through a thorough analysis of client goals and site requirements, we take on the task of developing search criteria that incorporates current and projected site development needs, availability of utilities, access and traffic data and other parameters relevant to client operations.Â